Decision about the compilation

by juliusmsanz

The title couldn’t be any more specific.

I have decided to release it next week, so the date now should be the lastest the 16th. I did this because of the reasons previously stated in my last post.

I pondered everything and realised that the book just couldn’t be out in the defined date, not while I’m still wondering about things and waiting for some sort of input by you guys. I have almost made up my mind in that I want to give you the possibility of choice, since both stories I have in my mind can turn out to be pretty good.

In the midst of all this hype and problems I haven’t given much thought to writing posts related to writing. I can’t promise that I’ll write about it until after I release this, but I’ll try to do something about it.

Advertisements